Richard C. Amodeo, EA
Please call: (914) 474-3162
HomeAbout UsWhat is an Enrolled AgentPersonal Accounting

What are the differences between an enrolled agent and other
tax professional?
The enrolled agent is the most expansive license IRS grants a tax professional. Enrolled agents are generally unresitricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what type of tax matters they can handle, and the IRS offices before which they can practice.
What is an enrolled agent
Enrolled agents are America's tax experts. They are the ONLY federally-licensed tax practitioners who both specialize in taxation and have UNLIMITED rights to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. 
How can an enrolled agent help me?
Enrolled agents advise, represent and prepare tax returns of individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and any other entity with tax reporting requirements.

In addition to tax preparation and tax representation, many enrolled agents offer other business-related services:
- Bookkeeping
- Tax planning or budgeting
- Payroll services
- Mortgage assistance
14 Ladue Road Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 - 42 Catharine Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(914) 474-3162